DeeJay wrote:What do you carry in your pocket?
ian husford wrote:DeeJay wrote:What do you carry in your pocket?
......Ok, I do carry a small, folding Buck knife in the other pocket but it's not a weapon, it's a tool.
swillden wrote:[*]1/2 ounce pepper spray (front left pocket, with my car keys)
swillden wrote:Here's my stuff. I don't like carrying a lot so I try to minimize it.
- XD9SC, either on my belt or in my Smart Carry holster
- Cellphone, with '9' configured to speed dial 911 (back left pocket)
- 1/2 ounce pepper spray (front left pocket, with my car keys)
- Boker switchblade knife w/3.75" blade (front right pocket)
- Wallet (back right pocket)
Sometimes I carry a Gerber multi-tool on my belt rather than the knife in my pocket. That's only when I expect to need it. The knife is for cutting stuff, but could be a weapon in a pinch. I like the switchblade because I can open it one-handed. It looks like this:
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests