Utah Guns Forum banner

TapaTalk Plug-In Installed

29K views 59 replies 18 participants last post by  jaredbelch 
#1 ·
Based on the desire many have expressed for easier mobile browsing of UCC, I have installed the server-side plug-in for TapaTalk. For certain mobile devices, you can install the TapaTalk application and it should now work on UCC.

The read-only version of the TapaTalk app is free to install on your compatible mobile device.
The full version costs a small fee from places like the iTunes store.

Please let me know if there is any problem using the normal forum in a browser or using the forum through TapaTalk on your mobile device. If it turns out that it causes problems on the forum, this plug-in can be backed out.

Disclaimer: The owner and moderators of UCC did not develop nor do they maintain the TapaTalk plug-in or mobile application, nor do they receive any compensation of any kind when users purchase the full version. This has been installed for the convenience of forum members.

#58 ·
Jeff Johnson said:
Sigh. I just tried to update to the latest Tapatalk plug-in, but it broke the forum.
I have backed it out, but Tapatalk is not working.

I will work on getting Tapatalk working again tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I didn't realize they had tapatalk in 1969 ;-)

Looking at the date/time stamp of your post...

#59 ·
jaredbelch said:
Jeff Johnson said:
Sigh. I just tried to update to the latest Tapatalk plug-in, but it broke the forum.

:raisedbrow: Huh?

#60 ·
Snurd said:
jaredbelch said:
Jeff Johnson said:

:raisedbrow: Huh?

Should have taken a screen shot - looks normal now. :?:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.