Utah Guns Forum banner

Bloomberg anti-gun ad actually shows why women need guns

7K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Nicksp 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Thought it was great! I wanted to leave a comment on it, but Moms banned me months ago and the youtube comments section is closed. Just proves that a Glock provides more protection than a piece of paper.

#5 ·
Nicksp said:
I especially liked the Glock "Wrong Girl" video at the bottom of the page!

Nick
:thumbup:

#6 ·
Nicksp said:
I especially liked the Glock "Wrong Girl" video at the bottom of the page!

Nick
There is a few of them. Wrong Girl, Wrong Taxi, Wrong Guy, etc. I've never seen them until you pointed out the one mentioned.

It's amazing to me that some peoples vision can be so obscured, that they could make a video like this bloomberg one and actually believe that the answer is to (erase gun ownership)? Cause that would have saved the girl in this video, right?

#9 ·
Such as this one:
Though is is a remake not an edit.

#10 ·
The stupid thing about this video is that even if the left got their way and could magically make it so that nobody has the ability to possess a firearm, it would do nothing to protect the woman from being attacked in some other way. The ex-husband may still have a huge advantage in any physical altercation and could simply kill her with his bare hands. :disgusted:

#12 ·
brainoncapitalist said:
The stupid thing about this video is that even if the left got their way and could magically make it so that nobody has the ability to possess a firearm, it would do nothing to protect the woman from being attacked in some other way. The ex-husband may still have a huge advantage in any physical altercation and could simply kill her with his bare hands. :disgusted:
Nah, everybody knows that there was no violence in the world before guns were invented and people lived in an utopian paradise without strife of any sort (except for those who sang off-key while sitting around the fire, holding hands and singing Kumbaya).

#13 ·
Don't forget the magical unicorns!

Car Knocker said:
Nah, everybody knows that there was no violence in the world before guns were invented and people lived in an utopian paradise without strife of any sort (except for those who sang off-key while sitting around the fire, holding hands and singing Kumbaya).
This comment reminded me anyway of a sickening blurb I saw a day or so ago on broadcast television. Apparently, there's an upcoming reality show from the Fox Broadcasting Company called "Utopia". The visual art for the blurb very clearly showed an animated array of those signs you see in some places that have a black-and-white representation of a semiautomatic pistol overlaid with a red circle containing a diagonal slash. You probably know the sign I mean -- many anti-gun business owners seem to like posting that sign. What struck me was the way the slobbering liberals behind the show went out of their way to make the message extra-obvious by putting a *lot* of individual signs into the dancing array. I fully expect them to somehow work into a later version of the graphical opening a subliminal suggestion of a cute puppy abruptly falling down into a sad bundle of death after being viciously shot by the handgun in one of the signs.

#14 ·
Take a look back in history. Compare the 'rise of the gun', particularly the rise in individual possession of firearms, and the rise of democracy. Without the individual possession of firearms to keep the power of government in check, there was, and will be, no democracy.

Nick

#15 ·
The ancient Greeks had democracy. Of course, their democracy was reserved for only a few, and they kept slaves.

Any system of government is only as good as the willingness of the people to enforce standards of behavior. Right now, it looks as if the United States isn't much different from the bread-and-circuses stage of the old Roman Empire that eventually led to the barbarian invasions and the long fall of Rome.

Nicksp said:
Take a look back in history. Compare the 'rise of the gun', particularly the rise in individual possession of firearms, and the rise of democracy. Without the individual possession of firearms to keep the power of government in check, there was, and will be, no democracy.

#16 ·
Sorry, Nick, But I want absolutely NOTHING to do with ANY democracy. I will gladly accept and endorse a Constitutional Republic where the elected and electorate actually do follow the law and recognize and abide the restrictions placed upon that government by those forming documents. We USED to have one of that type of government here in the US and I hope that we will have it again.

Only time will tell, after WE THE PEOPLE have done all that we can do while relying on OUR ETERNAL HIGHER POWER!

#17 ·
I'm aware of the technical differences in the forms of democratic governments. History shows that constitutions are not what checks the power of a government. Our style of government only came into existence with an armed citizenry and will remain only so long as the citizens retain the power of arms to prevent the return of a government controlled by a few elite. Imagine a government controlled by a few like Mr. Bloomberg!

People who long to live in a world without firearms are longing to live in a world ruled by a minority elite! In that world the ruling elite did, and will, use force of arms to do as they please to the unarmed.

Nick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.