Utah Guns Forum banner

Hello from St George

10K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Wrangler_dave9 
#1 ·
My name is Bob and I live in St George, Utah. I'm a retired Utah LEO and current Concealed Firearms Permit instructor. I also volunteer at the Utah Shooting Sports Park, rifle & pistol range, in Hurricane as a Range Safety officer.

#4 ·
Welcome from Farmington, Bob, and to the UCC forum!

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome aboard, Bob!!! Thank you for your years of dedicated community service as a Law Enforcement Officer! Utah Concealed Carry is a great place to learn about all things gun-related, open carry, concealed carry, debate current gun issues, engage in rhetoric, general topics or general nonsense (though others will be quick to point it out), or just browse the topics and learn by observing. There is a wealth of information and a lot of training offered through certified instructors and/or links to reputable training groups. Enjoy!!!
:welcome:
img_banner-main.png

Join the NRA or renew your membership online and save $10.00
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... d=XI028543

Attachments

#9 ·
Welcome aboard BoB! I know you will find a wealth of information here in both old and new posts. There are plenty here with a lot of knowledge who share frequently. Don't be afraid to ask questions or to start your own threads. Congratulations on your recent retirement!

#14 ·
MrReverse said:
His name I Lloyd Watkins. I have been out of touch for a few years so not sure of his location or status these days.
I'm familiar with almost all of the Law Enforcement agencies in Washingtion County, and their respective full-time officers. Doesn't ring a bell. I wonder if he is part-time or reserving for an Agency.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.