Utah Guns Forum banner

Hello from Utah County

4K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Wrangler_dave9 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I currently live in Springville and was very happy to find this site where like minded people can share their thoughts. I am currently a Federal LEO and just getting started as a CFP Instructor. I'm looking forward to sharing ideas and maybe meeting up from time to time for some shooting.

John Young

#2 ·
Welcome from Farmington, John, and to the UCC forum!

No doubt as a Federal LEO you'll be able to contribute to some of the related discussions by providing a LEO's perspective, which is always appreciated. Maybe one discussion in a new thread could be the general consensus among Federal LEO's regarding civilian carrying, both OC and CC?

Again, welcome.

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome aboard, John!!! Utah Concealed Carry is a great place to learn about all things gun-related, open carry, concealed carry, debate current gun issues, engage in rhetoric, general topics or general nonsense (though others will be quick to point it out), or just browse the topics and learn by observing. There is a wealth of information and a lot of training offered through certified instructors and/or links to reputable training groups. Enjoy!!!
:welcome:
img_banner-main.png

Join the NRA or renew your membership online and save $10.00
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... d=XI028543

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.