Utah Guns Forum banner

Freedom Munitions has free shipping! Again! 5/24/14!

12K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  Snurd 
#1 ·
Freedom munitions has a sale going on for free shipping. They have good deals on 9mm ammo.
Coupon code: fr33ship

I just bought 1000 rounds of 9mm for 235ish. Good deal!

EDIT; they are doing the sale again this weekend for Memorial Day.

#4 ·
climbskirun said:
I was about to order 500 rounds of .40 but then noticed it's remanufactured. Has anyone had experience with it? I'm a bit hesitant as I'd rather not have a squib or a boom. It'll be fired from a Glock, if that matters at all.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
They have a very good rep on the interwebs. You can get new ammo too, it just costs a little more.

#6 ·
gskip33 said:
climbskirun said:
I was about to order 500 rounds of .40 but then noticed it's remanufactured. Has anyone had experience with it? I'm a bit hesitant as I'd rather not have a squib or a boom. It'll be fired from a Glock, if that matters at all.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
They have a very good rep on the interwebs. You can get new ammo too, it just costs a little more.
There new ammo I think is loaded the very same way with the same bullets, powder charges, etc. it's just new brass where the reman is once maybe twice fires brass.

#7 ·
Thanks for the heads up!
I bought a 9mm Stoeger Cougar 8000F yesterday (my first 9mm) and I need some range ammo to check it out.
I just ordered 500 rounds of 124 gr. round nose for $117.84 with the free shipping.
I couldn't be happier.

#9 ·
AlanM said:
Thanks for the heads up!
I bought a 9mm Stoeger Cougar 8000F yesterday (my first 9mm) and I need some range ammo to check it out.
I just ordered 500 rounds of 124 gr. round nose for $117.84 with the free shipping.
I couldn't be happier.
Happy to help! It really is a good deal with the free shipping.
Once you add the $20-30 of shipping it isn't such a good deal. I've been watching their site for a while for a free ship coupon, so when this one showed up I pounced.

#11 ·
Ordered some of their reman 223 and will see how it works in my M&P 15. The free shipping made it real attractive. I'll report back how it does after I've had a chance to put a few hundred rounds downrange.

#13 ·
Also jumped on this offer yesterday when I got the email about it. 250 round of reman 9mm on its way.

I have used both their new and remanufactured 9mm before with absolutely no issues. The XDM ate them up all day long. Reman just seemed a little dirtier than the new stuff, but no issue there.

#19 ·
Just an update for everyone, my ammo shoots great! I've shot about 500 rounds of the 124gr 9mm and it works great. They just an email out again saying they have free shipping this weekend so if anyone wants to stock up, now would be a good time!!

#23 ·
Just ordered some 9mm. Now with my wife getting her new gun she's running through it. Good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#26 ·
Nothing yet just a receipt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.