Utah Guns Forum banner

Free DuraCoating

5K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Crusader Smithy 
#1 ·
:D Ok folks. I have a proposition for you. I’m trying to get my gunsmithing work out there and noticed. Everything FBMG is doing and everything I’m doing isn’t cutting it. I don’t have an advertising budget so I need your help. What I propose is this; if you can refer 5 people into my shop I will give you one singlr color DuraCoat job free of charge. The more sets of 5 the more free work you can get and I‘m flexible with the type of free work you want. So if DuraCoat isn’t what you would like just give me a call and we can discuss it. :D
Well, there you go. If this is something that interests you PM me and we can get you earning free work. Thanks folks.

#5 ·
Gibbles said:
My Saiga 12 needs a better finish. :thumbsup:

Are you guys setup to drill and tap a rifle for a scope mount?
I assume you are talking about a bolt action. With our current equipment I personally wouldn't feel comfortable doing so. I prefer to do bolt actions on a mill and we don't have one YET.
Be happy to refinish the saiga for you.

#7 ·
garp said:
I will refer myself:

What kind of turnaround and price can you give me on cutting a 3/8" dovetail into a couple of bull .22 barrels? I could drop them off when I do my CCW class.

G
Im not set up to do the dovetails right now. Turnaround on Duracoat is roughly 2 weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.