Utah Guns Forum banner

Hosting Switch - Forum Downtime - BACK UP ON THE NEW HOST

11K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  Snurd 
#1 ·
Sometime in the next few days, I'm updating the forum and moving the hosting. There will probably be some time where the forum is down and not working. I really don't know exactly when this will happen or for how long. We will post an announcement and set the forum to read-only before this happens. Just giving you guys a headsup now.

EDIT: We're back up on the new host. -- Jeff

#3 ·
LOL. I'm hoping it isn't down for long and nobody notices. Should be pretty quick and easy. There might be a few posts lost in the time it takes to download and transfer the files, but I hope it isn't a big deal.

#12 ·
I'm here now too. Looks good on my end.

If some other members of the forum would take a quick look and let us know if they see any bugs and how things look that would be awesome. Post here what you find.

#17 ·
Looks good from everywhere for me too!
Jeff, you are a magician. We all owe you big time!
Jeff has spent a lot of hours over the last couple of days making this change. Huge thanks owed to him.

#23 ·
So is Jeff getting any "special privileges :lol2: " as a result of his efforts... like free access to the forum! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.