Utah Guns Forum banner

Selling some 22 Ammo, send me a PM

7K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  Jarubla 
#1 ·
If interested, send me a PM. I am in Spanish Fork.

Long term storage, been kept dry and cool for the past 3-4 years.

Need some funds freed up.

Gracias,
Jay

#2 ·
I have seen the ridiculous gouging on UGE.

I would prefer to sell to UCC members and get to know someone, not piss them off.

Honestly, trying to raise funds for an AKC registered puppy :)

Thanks,
Jay

#10 ·
Jarubla said:
Dewitt, pm sent
PM received! Thanks! I'm interested, but as in all things sales related, first come with best price is the winner!!! I'm on spending hold until Friday. If it's not sold by then I'm definitely interested in a number of items listed.
:thumbsup:

...and, BTW, I am willing to trade UtahJarhead's dog for the ammo!!! :wink:

#11 ·
Chris, it was great to meet ya tonight!

I think we need to start a thread about getting the Utah County UCC folk together. I am thinking BBQ and range time would be a great thing.

Thanks,
Jay

#13 ·
Hi All,

I may be wrapped up here.

I have received the PM's from the interested parties and been able to make arrangements to part with enough to raise the funds I was planning on (pending a last arrangement Monday).

Mama Jarubla will be happy as a new puppy will be coming home with us soon!

Thank you all for continuing to uphold the reputation I have come to know of UCC folk--classy, good humored, kind, and the type of people I am glad to know.

Here's to .22 ammo returning to the shelves soon, so one doesn't have to track it in the wild!

Thank you,
Jay

#15 ·
Jarubla said:

I think we need to start a thread about getting the Utah County UCC folk together. I am thinking BBQ and range time would be a great thing.

Thanks,
Jay
Thank you. I enjoy meeting people from this site. I have yet to meet one that isn't friendly. I hope you and your family enjoy your new pup. I'd enjoy a BBQ and shooting get together, especially now that I have some .22 and could bring out a couple guns that haven't seen sunlight in a couple years.

#16 ·
Jarubla said:

Thanks,
Jay
I was asked just last week by the owner of Rib City when next we were going to meet at her establishment.

In keeping with tradition the one I quoted has the responsibility to set it up since he brought it up.

And I'm looking forward to it as well.

#17 ·
JoeSparky said:
Jarubla said:

Thanks,
Jay
I was asked just last week by the owner of Rib City when next we were going to meet at her establishment.

In keeping with tradition the one I quoted has the responsibility to set it up since he brought it up.

And I'm looking forward to it as well.
Since I was part of the discussion, I'll step up and say that I will help Jarubla plan a git together. We talked that an outdoor BBQ with some shooting involved would be nice, but I don't know how feasible that would be for a bunch of people. So maybe I'll take your advice and call Toni and set something up. I'll check my schedule, but would feel safe saying sometime in August.

#19 ·
Jared, nice to meet you today! I am hopeful I can spend some time at some idpa matches soon too.

Chris, lemme know what I can do to help for the Ribcity get together

Thanks!
Jay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.