Utah Guns Forum banner

one of my posts is missing

8K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Paul 
#1 ·
I had a thread in: Gun Parts & Accessories and it is now missing can someone tell me why?

#8 ·
AHA! That forum has an auto-prune feature enabled that automatically deletes a topic if it has not had any postings in 60 days. Were there any new posts in the last 60 days? The only other thing I can think of is that it may not have survived the forum update for some odd reason or another.

#11 ·
I'm not the phpbb expert here, but I don't think we have ever had any prune feature set up. I checked in the admin panel and there are no autoprune or prune settings of any sort. We don't want threads being pruned. So I'm not sure why your post disappeared other than it probably got lost in the update somehow.

#12 ·
I got this corrected.
Seems like with the update phpbb just randomly set some of the forums to auto prune. I went throught everyone and correct the few that were messed up. So some posts may have been autopruned, but hopefully not a bunch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.